Monday 21 June 2010

Password Protection Fixed In SECuRET!


After the update a couple of weeks back that introduced password protection into SECuRET, a few users managed to find ways to bypass it and unlock the application; pressing the power button and opening the keyboard in particular.  You'll be glad to know that I have now released the updates that fix these issues!

Now, in my defence, I don't have an Android device with a keyboard, so I would never have found that one ... but I should probably have found the power button one - I'll try and test my updates more thoroughly from now on ;)

However, I can't possibly find all the bugs myself, mainly down to the fact that I will never own every type of Android device to test on.  So as always, I rely on you guys to email me with your bug reports and then help me to remotely debug until we fix the bug together.

So why not next time you find a bug, be brave and email me with the details and let's fix it together?  Please please please, don't do what some users do and leave a comment on the Market  - I have absolutely no way of responding to comments and I will never be able to address the bug or issue.  And if we do get it fixed, you may even get a mention in the 'Thank you' section of the application (what an honour!).

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a task to write a short essay? Do not despair. This article https://essayclick.net/blog/short-essay will help you to deal with this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will show this page to my friends. Maybe I will install this app later.

    ReplyDelete