So because of this philosophy behind WiFi File Explorer, I am not going to go mad by adding too many bells and whistles ... but what I am going to do is add some new features that are simple and efficient, and will help to make it even more of a pleasure to use. I'll list the bug fixes and new features after the jump:
In the update I will be making later tonight, the following will be included:
- Support for special (unicode) characters - everyone worldwide can now enjoy WiFi File Explorer!;
- Fix the bug that prevented filenames with an ' in the name from being deleted and copied;
- Add multi-select support to delete and zip multiple files at once;
- Icons next to files and directories to denote the type;
- Make the file list clearer with regards to row colouring.
- Password support;
- The ability to configure the port number;
- Add multi-select support to delete and zip multiple directories at once;
- Option to create new directories;
- Easier navigation to parent directories;
- More sorting options.
- The ability to rename files and directories;
- Thumbnails/galleries for images;
- Possibly the ability to move files and directories (but not drag and drop);
- A more accurate progress bar;
- And of course, a pony (???).